KITCHEN & BATHROOM FITTERS IN ORPINGTON | POPULAR DESIGN FEATURES FOR MODERN SPACES
As vastly experienced kitchen installers and bathroom fitters, we recognise that the majority of property owners will only ever undertake one or two kitchen and bathroom modernisation projects. As such, it remains vital that new kitchen installations and bathroom installations tick every box in their design and planning stage. By not covering every eventuality at the time, it could be much harder to add a desirable feature after your bathroom and kitchen fitters have packed up and moved on to another Orpington property.
Below, we have provided a brief guide to some of the most popular design features in modern bathroom and kitchen installations. If any of these products appeal to you and you want to integrate them into your own forthcoming project, speak with one of our bathroom and kitchen fitters on 07415 636 663 or 07540 341 430.
MODERN DESIGN FEATURES FOR KITCHEN INSTALLATIONS
- INDUCTION HOBS – With heat transferred directly to the cookware, the induction hobs we fit as kitchen installers boil water and heat food up to 50% faster when compared with gas and electric stoves. In addition, the temperature controls have more precision, allowing for consistent, delicious results. Perhaps best of all, induction hobs have an easy-to-clean nature.
- UNDER-CABINET LIGHTING – Preparing meals often takes place during darker hours, while some Orpington kitchens don’t always receive huge amounts of sunlight even during the day. To ensure clear, focused vision when handling knives or working with heat and boiling water, our kitchen fitters integrate under-cabinet lighting. These small strips of LED lights fit seamlessly into spaces beneath higher cabinets, offering an invisible solution to a common problem.
- DEDICATED RECYCLING BINS – Recycling has become a significant part of our daily lives, and will only continue to grow in importance, so it’s no surprise that making the process easier has become a key element of new kitchen installations. The days of sorting through rubbish and having bulky boxes in kitchens have long gone. As your kitchen installers, we fit multiple bins for various wastes hidden out of sight, making your recycling habits more convenient than ever.
Please visit the kitchen design and supply page for more information about how our kitchen fitters can help you.
MODERN DESIGN FEATURES FOR BATHROOM INSTALLATIONS
- THERMOSTATIC SHOWERS – The installation of a thermostatic mixer allows our customers in Orpington to maintain consistent water temperature for the duration of their shower. This feature protects against any sudden changes in temperature as was the case previously when someone elsewhere in the house flushed a toilet or used a tap. As your bathroom fitters, we can deck-mount thermostatic mixers or install them as a concealed unit.
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING – No longer a sign of unobtainable luxury, underfloor heating brings a comforting touch to new bathroom installations. These systems pump hot water through a network of pipes beneath the flooring, allowing heat to rise in an energy-efficient manner. The subsequent warm floors have a welcome impact on those cold, dark winter mornings.
- HEATED MIRRORS – Another luxury feature working its way into more bathroom installations in Orpington, heated mirrors offer an array of benefits. When installed by our experienced bathroom fitters, heated mirrors allow homeowners to use this feature in even the steamiest of conditions. What’s more, they usually come with additional lighting and chargers too.
Please visit the bathroom design and supply page to find out how we take the first step toward brand-new bathroom installations.