At Fleetwood Property Services Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering kitchen installations that always exceed expectations. We have the ability to install kitchens of any size to exact specifications, and all with an immaculate finish. As time-served kitchen fitters, we understand the importance of these rooms to households. They are the foundation of day-to-day life, a place where family and friends come together to prepare and enjoy food. Kitchens represent so much more than just a room. As such, it pays to invest in an experienced builder with a proven track record for producing stunning kitchens.
In our role as kitchen installers with FMB membership, that’s exactly what we do. Operating out of Westerham, we specialise in superior, premium-quality kitchen installations for property owners in Bromley, Croydon, Orpington, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
When paired with our kitchen design and supply service, homeowners receive start-to-finish management for their entire kitchen modernisation project with only one company as the sole point of contact. Not only does this allow for a smooth transition between the phases of work, it also minimises confusion and delays as well as offering a more cost-effective solution.
As your kitchen installers of choice, we have the expertise to integrate an array of features designed to make life simpler. Be it an induction stove, under-cabinet lighting, deep drawers for pots and pans or separate waste and recycling bins, we tailor our service to ensure you receive the kitchen you have always dreamed of.
For an insight into the results we achieve as kitchen fitters, please visit the gallery page.
If you would like to talk over options for kitchen installations, please call us on 07415 636 663 or 07540 341 430. Our kitchen fitters travel to any Kent or South London location surrounding our base in Westerham, including Bromley, Croydon, Orpington and Sevenoaks.
As a bespoke service, each of our kitchen installations differs from the last. However, during construction, our kitchen installers usually follow these essential steps:
• Lay Floor Protectors to Protect Flooring Leading to the Working Area
• Remove existing furniture, fittings and tiles from walls and floors
• Inspect plaster work and remove any damaged areas
• First fix electrical work in line with new kitchen layout
• Carry out plastering for a solid and secure finish
• First fix plumbing for new appliances
• Install the base unit and wall units
• Cut worktops to shape including space for the sink and hob
• Second fix plumbing to attach the sink
• Lay the flooring just under the base units and fit plinths
• Second fix electrics including chosen lights and faceplates
• Install kitchen appliances
• Fit pelmets, cornicing and doors
• Paint and/or tile the walls
• Seal the worktops, hob and sink with silicone
As time-served kitchen fitters, we take every measure possible to minimise disruption to the daily routines of our customers during their kitchen installations. A key feature of this remains our dedication to maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.